Sunday - Thursday 8 am - 7pm
Friday & Saturday 8 am - 8pm
Boat Regulations on Forest Lake
Private boats are permitted on the lake with a city sticker which can be purchased at the Marina. Only cash or checks are accepted for city stickers. No personal watercraft allowed. Boats with motors in excess of 90 hp are allowed idle speed only.Boat Rentals
The Marina offers rentals on pontoon boats, fishing boats, kayaks, canoes, paddle boards, and paddle boats. Store
Grocery items, picnic necessities, bait, firewood, ice, gas, permits for fishing and boating, boating accessories and other convenience items are sold at the Marina. For fishing and boating permits and transactions less than $5 only cash or checks are accepted. For other items over $5 Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are also accepted.Prices
Click here for our current rates.
* Driver's license and major credit card required as a deposit to rent all motor boats.
* Must be 21 years old and have a MO boating license if born after January 1, 1984.
* Reservations for motor boats recommended. No reservation 100% guaranteed due to unforeseen circumstances.
* Please try to arrive 30 minutes before reservation time.
* All boat rental customers must wear a life jacket.
* Gasoline, oil and tax not included in quoted prices.
* Life jackets furnished free with all boat rentals.
* Pets - additional $10 charge per pet.
* Only one discount allowed per boat.
* Non-swimmers not allowed on canoes and kayaks.
* Extra charge will be added for boats left in poor condition.
* Swimming in designated areas only.
* No boat rentals allowed on the lake after dark.
* Careless or reckless driving will result in returning boat to the Marina immediately.